Monday, June 29, 2009

What had i done lately?am i lost for a month?
well,almost finsih exam for a month,after exam,17 june i go to kk to have my graduation trip..
thn 21 come back,what happen?my house cant on9..what the..i cant on9 for a week already..

and i going to less on9 after that..last thursday and friday, coz public bank did not inform me,so i go v.v.tham to work..chloe ask me to go..haha..thn i work for 2days..and having ot,till 10pm..can feel dao the tough of working feel..it is not an easy job..thn when the 2nd day,i get call from bank and ask me go to on 1st july.and i had accept it..so i am going to work this wednsday..OL look and hv to wear tie..well,i am going to wear like that..

have a nice trip when in the kk..use a lot of money..well..hope tht is not the last trip for us la..
enjoy ur days a-lvl upper graduate friends..see u guys on 1st of august..

1 comment: